This gallery shows a small selection of the documentation i have realized in the past years regarding architecture, interiors, design and interventions by Superuse Studios.
For most of the projects a larger preview of available photos is available on request. Editors and bloggers: please get in touch if you wish to publish the following content both on-line or printed. Other extended series presented on this site are:
1. Transform with that which already exists
2. There is no such thing as waste.
3. use resources which are currently under-utilized or would otherwise be wasted.
4. use ‘waste’/resources harvested from as close to the project site as possible.
5. work closely with the properties of such resources, and where appropriate, allow these to influence the final design.
6. make highly functionally integrated designs by examining each design element for its potential to perform multiple functions.
7. reduce or eliminate unnecessary movement of energy and resources in and out of the design system by connecting and interconnecting energy and resource flows within.